New in this WatchFTP release
- The SMTP settings window can now send a Test email.
- When sending email fails, the error that occurred will be written to the task directory. Previously only the email was saved as an EML file.
- When a task has sent an email, it will also look for previously failed emails and retry them.
- Emails now have a proper X-Mailer header set.
- The Browse-for-FTP-directory window, started by the FTP settings window, did not use the originally entered FTP directory as initial directory.
- The helpfiles were changed to make them better compatible with Internet Explorer 6.
Upgrade to 1.0.7
If you want to upgrade to the current release (free):
- Stop all your WatchFTP tasks
- Exit the WatchFTP Control Center
- Download the current release
- Install it in the same directory, "on top" of your current install.
The above steps will ensure you keep your settings and tasks.
Now Also Supports Spanish Language
Spanish language support and forum are available as well.