On our forum we have a new beta for WatchDirectory v4.6.7. Changes in this beta:
- Improved: Implemented "Clear Command Channel" for FTPS protocols
- Fixed: The Upload Files task will now retry to connect when it receives a 40425 error
- Fixed: The Environment variable WD_FILE_E was not properly set for files without extensions
- Fixed: WatchDirectory crashed (or just didn't work) on Vista and Windows-7 when not running as an Administrator
- Improved: The WatchDirectory Control Center is more efficient (cpu and resources)
- New: Filter Events can now also filter with bat scripts for complex filter situations.
- New: A new plugin to Remove the Oldest Files from a Directory: Use it to delete old log files while keeping the 10 newest.
- New: The Zip File task can now be used as a Subtask.
- Fixed: The task that Upload Files to an FTP Server would send false email warnings when renaming files.