On our forum we have a new WatchDirectory beta available. The highlights of this new beta are:
- Fixed: WatchDirectory crashed (or just didn't work) on Vista and Windows-7 when not running as an Administrator
- Improved: The WatchDirectory Control Center is more efficient (cpu and resources)
- New: "Filter Events" can now also filter with bat scripts for complex filter situations.
- New: A new plugin to Remove the Oldest Files from a Directory: Use it to delete old log files while keeping the 10 newest.
- New: The Zip File task can now be used as a Subtask.
- Fixed: The task that Upload Files to an FTP Server would send false email warnings when renaming files.
You can find the beta on our forum: http://www.watchdirectory.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1312278065/1#1