When we do support for customers we often include links to relevant blogposts. Here is a list of posts we refer to most often.
- Move your WatchDirectory Install to another Computer
How to transfer your tasks.
- Send a Task Backup to Support
Sometimes we need to "see" your task to give proper support.
- Run Tasks as a Windows Service
Describes some common problems and workarounds when a task isn't working properly when started as a Windows Service.
- How Many Tasks does WatchDirectory support
When people have a lot of tasks (more than ~30), this post gives some ideas how you can reduce that number.
- Use GMail with WatchDirectory or WatchFTP
What settings do you need to send email using GMail (and probably other web-based email providers).